This return policy applies to any products sold via the Blockstream Store.
- You can request to return any product within 14 days after delivery.
- A full refund is possible for unused and sealed products.
- You may only receive a partial refund or no refund at all for used or unsealed products.
- There are no refunds on the basis of buyer error, such as products ordered in the wrong color or quantity.
- Bundles must be returned as a whole to qualify for a refund.
- BTC refunds are completed at the original BTC value.
- If Blockstream is at fault, the return postage for US-based orders will be refunded. If you ordered from outside the US, there is no refund for the return postage.
- You can request a cancellation and a full refund anytime before your order is shipped.
- You can request to return any product within 14 days after delivery. To do so, you must open a support ticket including your order ID and an explanation of what is wrong with your order before sending the order back. Any refund requests must be made within this timeframe. Requests made after the 14-day period are not eligible for refunds or replacements and are subject to Blockstream's goodwill.
- To qualify for a full refund, the product must be unused and sealed. The relevant assessments are made at Blockstream's discretion.
- Any refund can be made partially or refused completely if the product is used or unsealed or otherwise fails Blockstream's quality assessment (unless Blockstream is at fault for damage to the product).
- If your return is authorized, you must pay for the return postage. If Blockstream is at fault for any issue with your product and your order is US-based, we will refund your return postage. For international orders, return shipping cost is non-refundable.
If You Have Received a Damaged or Incorrect Product
- If your issue can be resolved with additional parts, a software update, or other forms of remote support, these avenues will be pursued first before a return or replacement is considered.
- If your return is authorized and your product is returned in used or unsealed condition, you may still receive a replacement or refund.
If You Want to Return a Bundle
- Bundles must be returned in full and in flawless condition (unused and sealed) to qualify for a refund. Partial returns are not accepted.
If You Don't Like the Product
- There are no refunds on the basis of personal preference.
If You Accidentally Ordered the Wrong Product
- There are no refunds on the basis of buyer error.
If You Didn't Receive Your Order
- Open a support ticket including your order ID and an explanation of the issue. You must do this within 75 days of the original ship date.
- If your product turns out to be lost, you may receive a replacement or a refund.
If You Return an Order But It Is Lost in Transit
- If a returned product doesn't reach Blockstream's facilities, no refund or replacement is granted.
If You Don't Accept the Delivery of Your Order
- Orders that aren't received for delivery are returned to Blockstream.
- You must approve any reshipment of your order. Any reshipping cost is carried by you.
- Refunds are made using the same payment method you used for your purchase.
- For example: refunds for orders paid using Liquid USDt are refunded in Liquid USDt; refunds for orders paid using a credit card are issued to the same credit card; etc.
- Refunds are issued in the exact amount paid.
- For example: if you paid $10 for your order using a credit card, $10 are refunded to your credit card; if you paid 0.1 BTC for an order, 0.1 BTC are returned. Any transaction fees are covered by Blockstream.
- If you paid for an order using BTC, L-BTC, or another Liquid asset, you will be asked to provide a receiving address, which will be used to issue the refund. If you provide an incorrect receiving address, no additional refunds are issued.
- A four-week processing time applies to any refund.
If You Made a Mistake With Your Payment
- If you made a mistake when paying for your order (such as sending a BTC or Liquid payment to the wrong address or sending the wrong asset), there are no refunds.
If You Underpaid an Order
- Blockstream will ask you add the missing amount to complete the payment. If you fail to do so, the full amount received until that point will be refunded, and your order will be canceled.
If You Overpaid an Order
- The overpaid amount will be refunded, minus any fees incurred (such as network fees, credit card fees etc.).